Marketing Manager- Emerging markets
|Job Title:||Marketing Manager- Emerging markets|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 09:00|
The Emerging Markets team is now looking for a new Marketing Manager.
As a marketing manager, you will be focusing on driving emerging market growth and looking at new opportunities in ROW.
You will be supporting the Head of Marketing in driving growth through campaigns, social and programmatic.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
University degree or equivalent work experience.
• +2 years of experience working in a similar role, ideally within the gaming industry, or background in a multi-brand environment.
• Google AdWords Certification preferred.
• An advance knowledge of different marketing channels such as; Affiliates, Programmatic, Media Buying, Social Media, etc.
• Intermediate to advanced experience using Google Analytics (GA certified preferred).
• Experience with AdWords Editor and keyword research/analysis/expansion/optimisation tools.
• An advance knowledge of different social media platforms such as; Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Twitter, etc.
• Strong Experience with paid media, display, also experience in DoubleClick and other tracking tools.
• Excellent Excel skills.
• Self-motivated with an analytical approach to problem solving and excellent communications skills.
• Fluent in English. (A second language of either Germany, Polish or Norwegian is also preferred)
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Working closely with Head of Marketing to create, implement and execute both marketing campaigns & brand strategies.
• Creation, implementation and execution of annual marketing strategies for the Emerging Markets.
• Overseeing of our Social Game Testers Program.
• Working with the in-house content team to create engaging and cutting edge content across each individual brand.
• Overseeing the execution of Programmatic & Paid Advertising Campaigns.
• Building the brand according to the centrally established brand platform.
• Execution and coordination of all marketing activities for all markets together with the other Stakes Holders (Affiliate, CRM, Execution).
• Evaluation of media activities to track the effect of the different investments.
• Making sure the content on local web sections are up to standard when it comes to local copy, visual, promotions, etc.
• Overseeing that all work is compliant with marketing regulations.
• Ensure that our betting products are ahead of current market trends.
• Collaborate with SEO, regional brand marketing teams and commercial managers to deliver consistent brand message and positive ROI.
• Collaborate with Google Account Managers to continually optimise account performance and identify opportunities for growth.
• Provide quarterly and yearly report / forecasts and support the Head of Marketing in target setting.
• Create and present regular monthly performance reports for key internal stakeholders throughout the company.
• Media Buying & Partner Management.
• Generating new customers, and supporting the Business Team in taking care of our existing customers.
• Working with internal stakeholders to implement VIP Acquisition Strategies across multiple markets.
• Securing a smooth working relationship with internal and external partners.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's