Castille are recruiting a Marketing Data Analyst for a large client. If you are passionate about numbers and enjoy working in a dynamic environment read-on!
- Assessing and measuring the effectiveness of ongoing changes to the product portfolio through business cases and profit and loss efforts based on data analysis and statistical procedures, and recommending improvements of product performance based on findings
- Regularly monitoring and reporting overall B2C performance KPIs vs budget
- Handling major product / performance deep-dive analyses and identifying areas to address based on findings
- Holding ownership of monthly board / performance presentations or any other presentations as may be required from time-to-time
- Communicating key insights through reports, presentations and dashboards
- Using data to create models that interpret trends in the customer base
- Participating in team problem solving efforts and offering solutions
- Evaluating and improving data quality
- Managing ad-hoc product-related projects assigned
- Posses a Commercial/Finance related degree.
- Be commercially aware and up-to-date knowledge of the market
- Proficient in in-depth numerical analysis
- First rate communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented and can-do attitude
- Confident in preparing and delivering presentations