Marketing Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Marketing Data Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2018 09:16|
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and exciting environment? Are you passionate about numbers and are ready for the next step in your career? Our Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst.
Successful candidates should be in possession of the following:
- Have a graduate qualification in any related Commercial/Finance degree.
Non Academic Qualifications:
- Possess a high commercial acumen and capable of in-depth numerical analysis;
- Excellent communicator and outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Be a dynamic, results-oriented individual with a can-do attitude;
- Positive team player;
- Capable to work under tight deadlines;
- Confident in preparing and delivering presentations;
- Able to balance customer experience and sales oriented mind-sets harmoniously;
- Have a strong competitive drive;
- Familiarity/interest with telecom products
The selected candidate’s main duties / responsibilities will include the following:
- Evaluate and quantify the effect of ongoing changes to the product portfolio through business cases and P&L exercises based on data analysis and statistical methods, and make recommendations to improve product performance based on findings;
- Carry out weekly & monthly monitoring and reporting of overall B2C performance KPIs vs budget;
- Provide budget and target setting inputs;
- Lead major product / performance deep-dive analyses and define areas to address based on findings;
- Hold ownership of monthly board / performance presentations or any other presentations as may be required from time-to-time;
- Effectively and regularly communicate key insights through internal reports, presentations and dashboards;
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base;
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve ongoing issues;
- Evaluate and improve data quality;
- Lead ad-hoc product-related projects assigned;
- Other duties associated with this position.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's