Marketing Coordinator – Social Media
|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator – Social Media|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 15:40|
In this role, you will be responsible for creating engaging content, promotions and mini-campaigns on Betsson Group social media channels for Team Norway.
You will develop and implementing marketing plans in order to attract potential customers. You will collaborate with our internal creative team to continuously improve our overall marketing campaigns.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Experience working with digital marketing would be an asset
- Must be passionate about using and working with data to drive focus areas and improvements
- Must be a self-starter, highly organised, detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- Continuously evaluate and report on marketing performance.
- Excellent time and task management skills.
- Native level in writing and speaking in Norwegian.
- Interested in Sport & Casino games.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Create engaging content, promotions and mini-campaigns on Betsson Group social media channels
- Develop an optimal social media posting plan, taking into consideration the market strategy
- Work together with the marketing managers on growing social media presence
- Day-to-day management of influencer accounts and relationships
- Execution of marketing campaigns
- Copy writing for external banners and campaigns
- Reporting on social media and marketing campaigns performance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's