20 days ago
Outstanding opportunity join our ever growing and successful Team Finland as their new Marketing Coordinator here in Malta.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring alignment between the Regional commercial team and central marketing resources. You will develop and implementing marketing plans in order to attract potential customers. You will collaborate with our internal creative team to continuously improve our overall marketing campaigns.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Working with digital marketing, content and social media
- Must be passionate about using and working with data to drive focus areas and improvements.
- Experience producing detailed creative design briefs.
- Continuously evaluate and report on marketing performance.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organised, detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- Interested in Sport & Casino games.
- A commercial and result oriented mind-set, understanding of delivering target expectations.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute marketing strategy in collaboration with Finnish and Central teams and ensure strong planning and execution processes.
- Analyse on-going campaigns across channels.
- Act as a point of contact for escalation and resolution of queries related to all marketing queries.
- Coordinate new partnerships across different marketing channels.
- Take an active responsibility in ensuring that all marketing communications is adhering to relevant compliance and regulations.
- Accountable for the briefing and execution of marketing campaigns.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.