Outstanding opportunity for a Marketing superstar looking for that next step up in your career to join our ever growing and successful RaceBets team as their new Marketing Coordinator.
RaceBets, a member of the Betsson Group, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic and multinational team. We are the only online bookmaker dedicated entirely to horse racing and offer betting markets in more than 40 countries, with Germany being our home and biggest market. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing online and offline marketing initiatives in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. You will collaborate with our internal creative team to continuously improve our overall marketing campaigns, as well as working closely with our IT department to automate procedures.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Native German speaker with excellent grammar & spelling
- A degree in marketing or a related field is of advantage
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Previous experience and understanding of i-Gaming industry, especially horse racing, is an asset, however not essential.
- Proactive, methodical, and well organised
- iGaming experience especially horse racing, is an asset, however not essential.
- Used of working in a fast paced multi branded environment
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve the website and user experience
- Work closely with the head of marketing to create marketing campaigns for the DE market
- Improve the conversion rate of new customers
- Work closely with the CRM manager to improve retention rates, on-boarding and all major CRM key KPIs
- Take ownership of our daily offers and updates
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.