GO's Marketing team are looking for a Marketing & Sponsorship Administrator on a part-time basis to support the effective and timely delivery of marketing communications targeting internal and external customers.
Ideally, the person would:
- Possess an A Level in Marketing or other Business related field (A Diploma will be considered an asset);
- Proficient use of Adobe Suite inc. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Have a good command of written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Be organised and have a creative flair with an eye for detail;
- Possess a positive can do attitude;
- Have a valid driving license.
If this describes you then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Processing all requests for sponsorships in cash and in kind;
- Coordinating with the sponsored parties to sort out the administrative aspects of sponsorship initiatives;
- Liaising with internal staff to provision the sponsored services in kind and any queries that may arise from the client record sponsorship spend;
- Supporting the drafting and preparation of sponsorship agreements;
- Itemise and organise new sponsorship requests and put them forward for evaluation stages;
- Liaise with Marketing - Communications and PR Manager to determine 1st level evaluations and prepare agenda for upcoming Sponsorship Committee meetings;
- Keeping all records in file.
- Story hunting and idea generating in relation to Social Media posts
- Preparing Social Media Content including creative thinking, design and measuring success
- Process quotes in line with marketing department requirements.
- Maintain a record of marketing communications which are launched locally.
- Participate and enable the execution of marketing activities.
- Ensure stock levels of marketing materials are maintained, while updating offer details by liaising with other internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with partners to make the most of product placement, competitions and other advertising opportunities.
- Nurture a good working relationship with advertising suppliers and ensure that adverts are aired, printed or published in a timely manner.
- Coordinate sponsorship requests, meeting minutes and maintenance of agreement records.
- Other tasks as required as per normal operations linked to the marketing department.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.