- Building and implementing different segments pricing strategies and develop the product P&L
- Analysing product profitability, developing and leading the business casing for product propositions and the associated marketing requirements based on customer insights and segment marketing objectives
- Driving active portfolio lifecycle management, including performance analysis, post implementation reviews and corrective actions based on customer feedback and performance
- Managing channel economics and developing the appropriate management tools to track and analyse the channel economics.
- Minimum of a degree in analytical field (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics)
- Strong technical skills in statistics and analytics tools as well as MS excel
- Practical experience with business casing profitability, segment revenue deep dives, channel efficiency. The role is also responsible for the development of customer value management initiatives to maximise the consumer product revenues and margins. statistical tools and collaborative teams
Find more Jobs in Malta