Marine Corporate Administrator
|Job Title:||Marine Corporate Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2017 08:34|
Our client have been working in the yachting industry since 1984, they provide services which include crew employment and payroll services from Jersey. The company is currently looking for a dedicated marine corporate administrator to join their team.
Some perks and benefits include:
- Attractive salary
- Petrol allowance
- Career progression
- Exposure to Marine/yachting industry
- Full training will be provided
- Assisting the management in all aspects of the maritime industry with specific focus on yachting.
- Assist the office management with drafting of corporate documents, application forms, declarations and policy procedures applicable in respect of the various Government Authorities, including but not limited to: The Merchants Shipping Directorate, Customs, The VAT Department, The Inland Revenue Department and The Malta Financial Services Authority
- Assist the management with legal and contractual aspects relating to a variety of maritime and corporate services.
Assist the management in advising and assisting clients on matters relating to administration and management.
Skills and qualifications
- Must possess a driving license and be willing to assist with various out of office duties in the various Government Departments.
- Possess a minimum of an A’ level Standard of education.
- Minimum of one year experience in the maritime/yachting industry will be considered an asset.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Business and commercially minded individual, having a flair in effectively assisting management with business processes and procedures.
- Able to work under pressure and possess the ability of effectively and efficiently administering core issues.