Manager - Internal Audit (Credit Risk) - Banking
|Job Title:||Manager - Internal Audit (Credit Risk) - Banking|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 08:52|
A leading international financial institution is seeking to employ, an Internal Audit Credit Risk Manager. The selected candidate will be reporting to their Chief Internal Audit Officer.
Role would entail travelling.
- Assessing of credit exposures and credit risks, together with the ability to analyse credit exposures and assess the effectiveness of credit risks controls, the credit evaluation processes including the credit risk measurement processes, data and tools. To identify weaknesses and improve controls;
- Developing adequacy and comprehensive audit programmes for testing these controls;
- Preparing reports of audit findings and to effectively interact with senior stakeholders
- Assessing the credit risks in lending and trading activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A (Certified Internal Auditor, CIA) or Accountant (University degree or a Chartered Financial analyst (CFA)
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience preferably in audit or risk management in a banking environment;
- Very strong accounting knowledge of IAS 39 and IFRS 9 reporting.
For more details on the above, please contact Nikki Farrugia on email@example.com