Manager Internal Audit
|Job Title:||Manager Internal Audit|
|Location:||Ebene, Mauritius, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Hansley Sevathean|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 12:04|
One of the largest financial services groups, operating in 20 countries across Africa is looking for an Internal Audit Manager. He/She will have to ensure that all risks inherent to the business unit are identified and evaluate the identified controls and make recommendations as to adequacy.
- Provide periodic assessment on the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s processes for controlling its activities and managing its risks in the areas set forth under the scope of work
- Provide periodical information on the status and results of the annual audit plan and the sufficiency of Internal Audit resources.
- Create and manage component of overall project plan. Meet assigned budget and project milestones. Provide formal weekly project status updates/reporting.
- Build and foster a good working relationship with internal audit teams and colleagues (all relevant service teams and management levels) to promote cross skilling and optimise cross team delivery - through regular communication.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A (Certified Internal Auditor, CIA) or Accountant (University degree or a Chartered Financial analyst (CFA)
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience preferably in audit or risk management in a banking environment;
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's