27 days ago
An international insurance organisation is seeking to recruit a senior profile to assist the Head of Commercial Strategy in order to implement the commercial strategy for the optimisation of their products and its profitability.
Further responsibilities include:
- Follow and analyse the commercial performance of company's products;
- Assist and advise subsidiaries in creating new products;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on reporting, presentation and follow ups;
- Participate, assess and consult various yearly forecasts;
- Respect the targets set by management.
Applicants need to be in possession of strong Insurance background and have the capability to work on tight deadlines within existing team. Fluency in English is required, whereas knowledge of German or French will be considered an asset.
Interested applicants are to apply online or e-mail Simon on (+356) 2093 3160