€65,000 - €70,000
29 days ago
An international Gaming company is seeking to employ a Manager Group Treasury Finance.
The Finance team plans, organises, leads and monitors the financial and accounting affairs of Group. The main areas covered by the finance department include the management of the Retail franchisee financial operations, bookkeeping and accounting, provision of financial information, budgetary control and cash management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain all existing local and international relationships with banks and financial institutions as well as introduce new banks considering a holistic approach for the Group.
- Establish groupwide Cash flow-reporting and Forecasting as per banking requirements including compliance reporting.
- Manage, review and provide direction to Management and business for all Cash flow-relevant decisions including legal and banking documentation requirements.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the company’s reconciliation system (Payment Service Provider / banks).
- Manage debt servicing including monitoring of financial covenants, payment planning, guarantee handling, interest risk hedging.
- Maintain and update the company’s Treasury policy with the overall focus on achieving standardised Group Cash Management practice.
- Keep up to date with current local and international monetary regulations: FATCA, AML, GDPR.
- Review treasury files such as banks and 3rd party statements necessary for re-porting and control.
- Lead and direct external and internal Auditors throughout relevant processes.
- Act as Business Partner to the global Finance team. Develop strong relation-ships with the business and Payment and Fraud functions.
- Professional Accounting qualification or Master’s degree with major in accounting, finance or business analysis/administration.
- Minimum 5-8 years in financial accounting, treasury.
- Strong knowledge and practical application of Cash Flow management, Payment Service Providers.
- Understanding of financial statements interrelationships and changes in assumptions impacts to the financial statements and financial metrics.
- Mastery of Excel with strong financial modelling including advanced functions.
- Ability to apply analytical skills beyond Finance functions and add value to business decisions.
- Interact professionally with all stakeholders, including, ownership group, management, employees.