Manager - Financial Reporting and Tax Section
|Job Title:||Manager - Financial Reporting and Tax Section|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 09:23|
The selected applicants will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the compilation of the monthly management accounts which are presented to the Management Board and/or Board of Directors;
- Ensuring the compilation of the interim and annual financial statements;
- Ensuring that the Bank is adhering with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs);
- Being the main point of contact for auditors and responding to technical queries;
- Computing of income tax return and reviewing of Vat Return;
- Computing the amounts due under the respective MFSA licences and Depositor/Investor Compensation Schemes;
- Representing the Financial Reporting & Tax team or the Finance Department as subject matter expert in cross functional committees.
- Be a Qualified Accountant;
- Possess 5 years of Banking, Financial Services or Accounting experience.
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's