Manager - Finance Department
|Job Title:||Manager - Finance Department|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 10:24|
The selected applicants will be responsible for:
- Managing various tasks relating to the implementation and ongoing maintenance of systems and data impacting finance and accounting;
- Managing the design and maintenance of accurate and timely performance and ad-hoc reporting;
- Participating in the design and execution of relevant testing across multiple streams;
- Monitoring and controlling of the general ledger and accounting rules while flagging issues such as missing or incorrect parametrisations;
- Reviewing management financial information, including Financial Performance Unit Reports (FPRs), and deposits/loans reporting;
- Managing administrative duties pertaining to the chart of accounts, general ledger and accounting parametrisation / validations of both the core banking system and the GL system;
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of financial data in the relevant systems on an ongoing basis, while identifying data inconsistencies and following up data clean-up issues.
- Possess an MQF Level 6 Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related subject;
- Have a sound IT aptitude;
- Possess 5 years’ experience accounting, banking or another finance related field.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's