Manager - Credit
|Job Title:||Manager - Credit|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 07:03|
Our client – a strong brand in the local landscape of financial services – is looking for a Credit Manager to lead the credit team with the responsibility of the credit approval and compliance.
- Administer the daily credit approval operations within the guidelines set forth in the Company's credit policy framework.
- Ensure thorough credit checks have been performed on all credit requests received.
- Review credit information obtained, be responsible for the credit risk evaluation and take informed approval or rejection decisions.
- Ensure that approved or rejected credit applications are communicated in a timely manner.
- Personally handle credit beyond subordinates’ authority, and prepare major accounts requiring individual for presentation to the credit committee.
- Hire and train the right people for the department, making sure that they have set KPI's following the Company’s credit policy framework.
- Prepare and manage statistics on all credit applications and rejections.
- Enforce a cost effective management of resources and compliance to best practices and good governance policies.
- Act as a coach, growing the potential and performance of the key people who will pull the organisation forward.
- Ensure operational excellence in the delivery of services while regularly benchmarking with international standards and applying best practices. Drives the business forward with new ideas and professional world class delivery.
- Be committed to Excellence and promote efficiency by setting personal example of corporate values (Agility, Pioneering and Excellence).
- Bachelor Degree in Management / Finance or any other relevant field
- Strong knowledge of applicable industry legislations
Experience, Capabilities and Attributes
- At least 5 years' experience in a Management Role in the Credit Finance industry
- Experience in Credit, collections, and/or Accounts receivables
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to think outside the box
- Outgoing personality, result oriented, orderly and excellent team player
- Demonstrated Team Leadership Experience
- Strong sense of Ethics
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact:
T: (+230) 468 1626
M: (+230) 5736 2774