One of largest financial services groups, operating in 20 countries across Africa is looking for a Manager Country Information. The candidate will assist the CFO on matters relating to information system solutions by ensuring that reliable information is available, data integrity is maintained, identifying and defining business needs.
- To support the CFO on all matters relating to the regulatory reporting including fiscal authorities.
- Ensuring that the Information Systems and Solution(s) meet the changing business requirements of Bank
- Provide input into the local budget guidelines for regulatory capital
- Identify revenue inefficiencies and assist in driving the revenue efficiencies of the in-country business together with the CFO
- Ensure regularity of meetings with Business Heads to understand their business intelligence requirements and business trends
- Assist with the development and implementation of new reporting in line with new business requirements.
- Honours Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial services