Manager - Consumer Finance / Loans
|Job Title:||Manager - Consumer Finance / Loans|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 06:59|
Our client – a strong brand in the local landscape of financial services – is looking for a Manager to lead the Consumer Finance / Loans team, and administer the daily operations of the department with a special focus on generating sales volumes.
- Administer the daily operations of the Consumer Finance and Loans department within the guidelines set forth in the Company's credit policy framework.
- Assist in the elaboration of the Sales Strategy for the Consumer Finance and Loans service lines and oversee its implementation.
- Ensure the smooth operations at the branches, head office and third-party counters.
- Manage and constantly look for initiatives to enhance the relationship with dealers and elaborate creative Loan schemes plans to roll out on the market.
- Hire and train the right people for the department, making sure that they have set KPI's following the Company’s credit policy framework.
- Prepare and manage statistics on all Consumer Finance and Loans applications and rejections.
- Enforce a cost effective management of resources and compliance to best practices and good governance policies.
- Provide training to Branch and Sales staff with a special focus on customer service excellence.
- Act as a coach, growing the potential and performance of the key people who will pull the organisation forward.
- Ensure operational excellence in the delivery of services while regularly benchmarking with international standards and applying best practices.
- Be committed to Excellence and promote efficiency by setting personal example of corporate values (Agility, Pioneering and Excellence).
- Bachelor Degree in Management / Finance or any other relevant field
- Strong knowledge of applicable industry legislations
Experience, Capabilities and Attributes
- At least 5 years' experience in a Management Role in the Credit Finance industry
- Experience in Credit, collections, and/or Accounts receivables
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to think outside the box
- Outgoing personality, result oriented, orderly and excellent team player
- Demonstrated Team Leadership Experience
- Strong sense of Ethics
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact:
T: (+230) 468 1626
M: (+230) 5736 2774
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's