Reporting to the Branch Manager, the selected candidate will be working within the Gozo branch network for a definite period of one year and, will be responsible for promoting, selling and maintaining relationships with new and existing banking and investment clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Introducing new customers to the Bank and building up a client and deposit base, whilst cross-selling the Bank’s investment and foreign exchange products
- Assisting the Branch Manager to manage the Gozo Branch team that offers and markets savings and investment products delivered by superior customer service
- Ensuring that the team maintains excellent customer service and cross-sells to the existing customer base through regular reviews with these clients
- Opening new savings and investment accounts for customers and maintaining these relationships to high standards
- Supporting the Branch Manager in the day to day management of the branch and in setting targets and making sure that they are met by motivating, mentoring and developing the team members and monitoring their performance
- Creating and analysing management information, data and reports and providing suggestions for improvement and development of business based on this information
- Assisting the Head of Consumer Banking in achieving the objectives and targets of the whole Consumer Banking Department,
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Certificate for Financial Advisors (CeFA) or equivalent
- Certificate in Malta Financial Regulation (MFR) together with acquired licence from the MFSA to provide financial advice. Candidates who are still in the process of acquiring
- said licence will also be considered for the role.
- At least three years’ experience working in this field
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese