Manager – Compliance and Regulatory
|Job Title:||Manager – Compliance and Regulatory|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 14:36|
A leading international financial institution is seeking a Manager within Compliance to join their ever growing team in Malta.
Responsibilities will be:
- Leading the implementation of a portfolio of compliance and regulatory projects including but not limited projects to implement systems and procedures to address requirements
- Revising and documenting existing compliance and financial fraud processes and infrastructure and developing recommendations for improvements in order to bring the internal compliance and financial fraud function to an industry standard.
- Closely interacting with the Compliance, Business, Technology, Legal, Risk and Operations teams and managing external suppliers of compliance software and data
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong understanding of EU compliance regulations related to FS
- Strong understanding of compliance-related processes and procedures:
- At least 5 years of experience working on compliance related projects from business analysis and/or project management perspectives
For more information please contact Nikki on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's