Manager - Compliance & MLRO
|Job Title:||Manager - Compliance & MLRO|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 13:45|
Having extensive presence across 20 countries in sub-Saharan Africa, our client is looking for a high-caliber Compliance Manager & MLRO to integrate the Wealth International function.
- To act as the Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the company and all regulated entities within the Offshore Group in Mauritius.
- To provide advice and assistance as necessary in relation to all compliance and Anti Money Laundering related matters.
- Undertake compliance monitoring reviews within the Offshore Group to assist the Business Units in achieving regulatory compliance and “good practice” standards.
- Complete remedial action assigned to Compliance through compliance monitoring reviews, internal audits and other mechanisms.
- Act as a contact point with the business on remedial action set through compliance monitoring and AML reviews.
- Act as a subject matter expert on regulatory and statutory environment and advise the business accordingly.
- Act as deputy Data Protection Officer for the company.
- Fulfill the Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering regulatory role, through being the subject matter expert across the company and all regulated entities within the Offshore Group in Mauritius. Partnering with business to drive best practice methods, implementation and monitoring reviews to ensure the company is compliant and meeting legislative requirements at all times.
- Honours degree to Risk, Compliance or Legal.
- Membership with relevant regulatory or compliance institute.
- 5-7 years in the financial services industry, specifically compliance; preferably Wealth, Private Clients and Trust services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's