London Representative Officer (Banking)
|Job Title:||London Representative Officer (Banking)|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2017 10:29|
One of Malta’s leading and largest financial services organisation, is in the process of setting up a Representative Office in London to complement its various other
internationalisation initiatives. As a result, the Bank is seeking to employ a Representative Officer who will report to the Head, Business Development & Representative Offices.
The chosen candidate will be responsible amongst others to analyse the key banking and financial developments, interact with supervisory authorities, key institutional decision makers and the array of financial services communities in London.
Interested candidates for this job must:
- have experience in the financial services sector, ideally gained through working in The City
- have experience of effective working relationship building and management
- have experience of identifying and developing business opportunities
- be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Business, Finance or closely related field.
- possess a proven track record in a similar position.
- be able to represent and promote the Bank with contacts at the highest levels
- possess knowledge of financial services, particularly in Asset Management and Wealth Management.
- be able to write and present in a clear, accurate and convincing way for a range of audiences.
- Be resident in London and will be expected to commute regularly between London and Malta.
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive package in line with his/her experience and professional attributes.