Local Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Local Delivery Manager|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 10:45|
About the Role
- Establish the customer’s first experience with Orange Business Services’ project management team, by acting as single point of contact for the local customer during implementation life cycle
- Validation of CHANGE request with Local Customer & Internal stake holders and highlight to ODM Team if any issue in CHANGE request
- Ordering of Last miles to feasible carriers and Equipment ordering through Procurement Team to Vendors
- To work out delivery dates of deliverables in coordination with Local customer, CPE Procurement Team, Telco carriers to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Update TOOLS on the evolution of the order on a weekly basis
- To allocate resources such as bandwidth, in coordination with internal teams.
- Coordination with Telco Carriers for provisioning & possible Testing of the last mile and resolve If any issue arises.
- Perform pre checks to ensure readiness for all local components
- Schedule change order coordination with the different entities/tools involved
- Scheduling of the intervention for CPE installation with Field services
- Coordination with CPT- A Team to get the link tested as per acceptance Testing Process
- Perform other similar or related duties as assigned by Line Manager
- Understanding of Lease lines, Modems, Routers, DSL equipment, RF Equipments & other telecom equipment involved in Circuit implementation.
- Understanding of Frame Relay, ATM, ISDN, DSL, X.25 desirable, VPN, Internet, MPLS desirable.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and French
Additional information :
- Medical Scheme
- Medical Check-Up upon joining the Company
- 13th Month Bonus as per legislation
- Transport Allowance
- Meal Allowance
Qualifications and Experience :
- Degree/Equivalent in IT / Computer Science/ ICT or Telecommunications field
- CCNA or Telecom knowledge (desirable)
- 2 to 5 years experience in the specified local telecommunications area, but a good fresher with networking knowledge may be accepted.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Orange, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Orange.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's