14 days ago
Betsson Group offers the world’s largest mobile casino with close to 1,500 games! Our GoC portfolio encompasses slots, table games, live casino and other games from many different suppliers and also a few proprietary games only available to Betsson’s customers!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will definitely be busy! Here is a taste of what you will be involved with:
- Executing the strategy for Live Casino with other senior stakeholders within Betsson, ensuring that our Live Casino portfolio is up to date and competitive in our core markets
- Execute daily Live Casino operations tasks and focus on timely task delivery
- Execution of a full testing cycle on new tables and providers on all devices and detailed logging and escalations of all issues encountered
- Assist with tasks related to new content releases including design and copy request, liaising with game providers and technical teams
- Assisting the Central Gaming Promotions Manager with creating innovative Live Casino campaigns, and being the lead liaison between Betsson and our Live Casino Studios
- Evaluate Live Casino lobbies across devices, brands and markets to ensure the best possible user experience
- Conducting analysis of competitor activity with regards to Live Casino portfolio, supported devices, promotions and positioning as well as new product features and promo tools
- Be a ‘go to’ person for Live Casino both internally and externally. When there is an issue or a question to be answered, you will be a subject matter expert that people to go for help. Good in this role looks like knowing where to find that information / help and relaying it back to your stakeholders in a timely manner
- Support the Live Casino Operations Manager with daily tasks in relation to our dedicated studio and games, including observing tables and game presenters
- Work with the Team in our Live Casino Studio to optimise their time, focus and effort, ensuring a positive ROI on our investment there
- Use internal and external tools to create performance reports on our dedicated studio and tables, working with the Live Casino Operations Manager to continually optimise our offering across table volume, table limits and availability hours
- Assist and follow up with any live casino queries or issues that may arise, including gameplay checks and risk reports with our providers
- Assisting with any reporting and presentation requests
- Regular monitoring of our key user experience flows, issue/bug escalation and follow up until resolution or backlog addition
- Keeping up to date with industry news, Live Casino product innovation and overall emerging and mobile technologies
- Form a strong working relationship with the Regional Teams, to ensure that the strategy for Live Casino is considered in all plans
- Any other ad hoc Live Casino related tasks to ensure the best possible product delivery
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
- A deep understanding of the Live Casino products
- A people-person, acting as a main point of contact for Live Casino both across the whole business internally, and for our Third-Party Live Casino Studios
- Ability to work on own initiative, with a passion for continually improving and enhancing the overall Live Casino product
- Extremely focused and fast learner, takes ownership, with a great eye for detail and highly results driven
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.