13 days ago
Castille's client in IT solutions is looking to grow the company to carry on providing technical services with leading edge products, and recruit a Linux System Administrator.
- Installing and maintaining Linux Server environment and support systems.
- Ensuring accurate documentation of the work carried out.
- Providing 1st level support to a varied customer base whilst taking full ownership of issues.
- Processing text streams and editing configuration files of Linux-based products.
- Writing simple scripts to automate operations and server management.
- Troubleshooting network issues.
- Relevant IT qualifications.
- Exposure to Linux Systems.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Experience with Database (Oracle and MS SQL) will be considered an asset.
- Available to participate in 24x7x365 support / shift work/weekend work.