7 months ago
To join a cryptocurrency exchange start-up, part of a well-established and founded multinational business who has been in the blockchain space for over 7 years, the Linux Support Engineer will work with passionate and talented tech people.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, such as blockchain and machine learning
- Gain knowledge and exposure to diverse projects, whilst continuing to define and lead the industry with the most sophisticated crypto-trading platform
- Flexible working hours, possibility of business trips (at company discretion), training and more!
- Advanced troubleshooting and bug fixing in coordination with other teams and 3rd parties
- Advanced system monitoring and preventive maintenance.
- Performance Reporting.
- Propose software enhancement to avoid issues.
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- VPN, BASH scripting
- Experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- Knowledge of Networks and TCP/IP, Firewalls, VPNR
- Recent experience as a Trading Application Implementation / Integration / Onboarding or FIX Support Engineer
- FIX Connectivity and FIX Messaging
- Python or similar scripting language