|Job Title:||Linux Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Jasbeer Keramuth|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 09:01|
Castille Labs has a partnership opportunity with one of its client, a strong brand providing a range of diverse services and products across Mauritius. Candidate will be based in Port Louis.
Within the infrastructure division, you will have to administer, evolve and maintain the technical infrastructures of our various production platforms based on Linux/Open Sources systems.
Be responsible for the installation and configuration of the Linux servers
Ensure proper operation of Linux servers by:
- performing control routines on servers;
- making the necessary corrections to ensure compliance with the field of operation of each of them in accordance with the specifications of the manufacturers and publishers;
- Ensure the proper planning and daily execution of the processing of application batches and associated manual procedures;
- Conduct all operations necessary to maintain operational operation of information systems;
- Write and/or integrate scripts;
- Ensure that the backup processes are carried out properly and that they are secured;
- Assist internal clients of the company;
- Provide technology monitoring of everything related to Linux servers.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's