Legal & Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Legal & Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||Attractive package offered|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2018 15:23|
A Legal & Compliance Manager is required to work closely with the management team of a Corporate & Trust Service Provider in relation to the on-going management of client relationships and internal procedures with a focus on legal and compliance related matters.
Applicants should have:
- A tertiary level of education with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of corporate and trust law. It would be an advantage if the candidate had experience or knowledge relating to Malta tax matters;
- Strong compliance experience;
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements;
- Good communication skills in English and the ability to communicate well with all levels of staff
Chosen candidate will be responsible to assist with the more complex client matters, to support the team and develop relationships with clients. Whilst working alongside the Managing Director, s/he will provide support to the team of administrators as well as sharing responsibilities for the smooth operation of internal procedures and client relationships.
Further responsibilities include:
- Management of on-boarding new clients and supporting the administration and compliance team with the incorporation/formation process of companies in Malta and other jurisdictions
- Assisting the administration team with drafting corporate and trust resolutions of a complex nature.
- Researching legislation / regulations when applicable and discussing such with in-house or external counsel
- Authority to represent the Employer when the Employer is acting as a corporate director or trustee for client entities.
- Meet with clients by phone, skype or in person when necessary
- Uphold and potentially draft internal policies and procedures in accordance with AML-ATF, CSP and Trust regulations
For more information, apply online or contact Simon on (+356) 2093 3160
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
€35,000 - €40,000
Compliance Officer/ MLRO ( Part-time/ Full-time)
Attractive Salary Package
17000 - 22000
Administrator – Wealth Planning and Corporate Services
Corporate Services officer
€25,000 - €28,000