Castille is looking for an aspiring legal student to join one of the leading financial services institution serving over 17 million customers in 3200 branches worldwide.
The chosen candidate will be assisting the bank’s Head of Legal on the below duties:
- Review of fund related documents
- Compliance matters
- Due diligence document reviews on counterparties (i.e other banks)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Law Student
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team
- The ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels
* Candidate should be available to work around 10-20 hours per week during scholastic year and ideally full time during the Summer period.