To support the Corporate Security Senior Executive in responding to Law Enforcement and Court requests in regards to mobile phone activity. The role holder will be required to communicate with Law Enforcement and Court Officials in order to provide them with information and attend court when summoned to give evidence.
The role holder will also be responsible for supporting compliance within Vodafone Malta, managing, and maintaining the document Hub.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Receiving, recording and actioning requests by the Maltese Law Enforcement authorities and providing relevant evidence in response to these requests.
- Liaising with Court appointed experts to provide evidence when required.
- Attending Court when summoned to provide evidence.
- Be “on call” (currently 1 week on, 1 week off) to respond to urgent Law Enforcement Authorities enquiries outside of normal office hours.
- Supporting compliance within Vodafone Malta by managing the local document portal on HUB and liaising with document owners to ensure the latest versions of documents are available.
- Supporting Corp sec senior executive in Admin work as deem required from time to time ( Drafting of email, calendar appointment etc.)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Trustworthy and eye for detail
- Must be discrete and not disclose details of role to others
- Ability to work under pressure and meet urgent deadlines
- Be a team player, have excellent interpersonal/communication skills and the ability to converse with people at all levels
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Flexible and able to work on-call