Leave and Payroll Executive
A vacancy for a Leave & Payroll Executive is available within our HR Department. Reporting to the Talent Leader and working in the HR team, you will be responsible for the timely completion of any computations that are required to be passed on Finance to effect payroll on a monthly basis.
Whilst you will not be directly responsible for payroll, you will require a sound knowledge to support the payroll process.
- Managing the necessary data pertaining to all aspects of leave, for payroll purposes.
- Responsible for the month end and year end process to close off leave for each calendar year.
- Being the contact point in HR in relation to any updates which nee to be reflected in the payroll system and communicating these in a timely manner to the finance department.
- Monitor completion of end of probations.
- Coordinating the termination of employment process with the respective internal departments.
- Issuing reports from the payroll system as may be required.
- Manage any other internal systems in respect of employee information
- Answering any queries by employees
Education and experience:
- You must have a minimum of three years proven experience.
- A related qualification will be considered an asset.
- A sound knowledge of employment law and the impact of the HR processes.
- Previous experience in using Dakar is a key consideration.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, along with the ability to work to strict deadlines is a must.
- The successful candidate must be fluent in both Maltese and English
- Has a good sense of teamwork
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Deloitte, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Deloitte.