Castille Labs is looking for a Software Team Lead to join their team in Ebene. You will work as an all rounder within a software development team.
- The main part of your job consists of making a technical design, its development and performing technical tests and bug fixing
- You also spend time on functional thinking, support, training, ... (in short, an all-rounder)
- You are driven to develop new modules as well as to allow existing modules to evolve further
- You work out the features within software projects by implementing / documenting the requirements, acceptance criteria, and prototype.
- You (below) search together with our business analyst team for the best solution within the domain and the impacted processes.
- You are able to work in the domain of HR, Payroll and general services, so that you can take total ownership with regard to scope and content.
- You ensure that the scope aspects for the project are financially feasible, by checking this in cooperation with the project manager.
- You are technical lead and validate the technical feasibility of the requested features with other technical leads of the project.
You have very good knowledge of
- Net (C#), ASP.NET MVC, HTML, CSS,
- Design Patterns (ORM, Dependency injection, …)
- Expert knowledge of database modelling (en UML).
- Thorough knowledge of SQL
- You are familiar with scrum / agile, and know how to apply it practically
- You have practical experience with specification by example (SBE), unit testing, automated acceptance testing and Specflow.
- You have an eye for simplicity, detail and consistency, without losing sight of the broader framework.
- You are able to draw a pragmatic consensus from different opinions.
- You are able to lead a meeting and to formulate conclusions and concrete agreements.
- You show initiative, communicate actively and want to be a keyplayer.
- You are supportive and committed to colleagues and clients.
- You have experience in projects with (medium) large teams
- You are result-oriented and see meeting a deadline as a challenge.
- Experience and interest in setting up integration between different systems using web services and / or files
- You enter a dynamic and flexible environment with room for personal development and are given sufficient challenges on-the-job.
- Pleasant and social work atmosphere
- Active coaching and guidance.