Lead Software Developer
|Job Title:||Lead Software Developer|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 08:42|
- You work as an allrounder within a software development team
- The main part of your job consists of making a technical design, its development and performing technical tests and bug fixing;
- You also spend time on functional thinking, support, training, ... (in short, an all-rounder)
- You are driven to develop new modules as well as to allow existing modules to evolve further
- You work out the features within software projects by implementing / documenting the requirements, acceptance criteria, and prototype.
- You (below) search together with our business analyst team for the best solution within the domain and the impacted processes.
- You are able to work in the domain of HR, Payroll and general services, so that you can take total ownership with regard to scope and content.
- You ensure that the scope aspects for the project are financially feasible, by checking this in cooperation with the project manager.
- You are technical lead and validate the technical feasibility of the requested features with other technical leads of the project.
You have very good knowledge of
- Net (C#), ASP.NET MVC, HTML, CSS,
- Design Patterns (ORM, Dependency injection, …)
- Expert knowledge of database modelling (en UML).
- Thorough knowledge of SQL
- You are familiar with scrum / agile, and know how to apply it practically
- You have practical experience with specification by example (SBE), unit testing, automated acceptance testing and Specflow.
- You have an eye for simplicity, detail and consistency, without losing sight of the broader framework.
- You are able to draw a pragmatic consensus from different opinions.
- You are able to lead a meeting and to formulate conclusions and concrete agreements.
- You show initiative, communicate actively and want to be a key player.
- You are supportive and committed to colleagues and clients.
- You have experience in projects with (medium) large teams
- You are result-oriented and see meeting a deadline as a challenge.
- Experience and interest in setting up integration between different systems using web services and/or files
- You enter a dynamic and flexible environment with room for personal development and are given sufficient challenges on-the-job.
- Pleasant and social work atmosphere
- Active coaching and guidance.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. SD Worx, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at SD Worx.