Lead RPA Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead RPA Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 12:51|
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is a revolutionary approach to automate repeatable rules-based process steps. We are looking for Lead RPA Engineers, with experience in implementing RPA projects, to setup and lead an agile RPA team that will be working on mission-critical applications for one of our clients in the ICT sector.
The successful candidate will leverage his/her process-driven, analytical, technical skills to create and maintain automation solutions. Solutions will include defining, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining bots, in a professional project delivery environment.
Main duties are:
- Assess and identify RPA opportunities / potential RPA candidates within our partners’/clients’ departments
- Responsible for designing, configuring, testing, deploying and the integration of new, modified and/or enhanced automations
- Lead and/or participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to define and design automation solutions
- Lead and/or participate in the development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code with robotic process automation software and tools
- Lead and/or participate in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing
- Lead and/or participate in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects
- Create, amend, review and maintain life cycle deliverables such as process definition documents, solution design documents, and other documents as may be required to support development, project management and training
- Coordinate sign-off approvals by business and/or technical staff to certify successful results of milestone deliverable(s) or phase completion, and deployment
- Perform code review of peers and provide constructive feedback to ensure quality of code
- Support QA activities as needed
Functional / Technical Skills
- Experience in leading a 5+ members team with agile framework.
- At least 4 to 5 years of professional experience in developing macros or automation tools and/or programming including scripting, familiar with SQL, JAVA, Groovy.
- 2+ years of experience in Robot Process Automation Tools (Workfusion, Automation Anywhere)
- Experience in Machine Learning (ML) will be a definite advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and be able to guide team members through training and mentoring
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a busy and dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Know how to prioritise requests effectively and efficiently and work with a sense of urgency
- Project an image of professionalism and enthusiasm
- Proactive, persistent and dependable
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. You can contact Deeya for more details on the role.
Find more jobs in Mauritius
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's