Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is a revolutionary approach to automate repeatable rules-based process steps. We are looking for Lead RPA Engineers, with experience in implementing RPA projects, to setup and lead an agile RPA team that will be working on mission-critical applications for one of our clients in the ICT sector.
The successful candidate will leverage his/her process-driven, analytical, technical skills to create and maintain automation solutions. Solutions will include defining, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining bots, in a professional project delivery environment.
Main duties are:
- Assess and identify RPA opportunities / potential RPA candidates within our partners’/clients’ departments
- Responsible for designing, configuring, testing, deploying and the integration of new, modified and/or enhanced automations
- Lead and/or participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to define and design automation solutions
- Lead and/or participate in the development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code with robotic process automation software and tools
- Lead and/or participate in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing
- Lead and/or participate in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects
- Create, amend, review and maintain life cycle deliverables such as process definition documents, solution design documents, and other documents as may be required to support development, project management and training
- Coordinate sign-off approvals by business and/or technical staff to certify successful results of milestone deliverable(s) or phase completion, and deployment
- Perform code review of peers and provide constructive feedback to ensure quality of code
- Support QA activities as needed
Functional / Technical Skills
- Experience in leading a 5+ members team with agile framework.
- At least 4 to 5 years of professional experience in developing macros or automation tools and/or programming including scripting, familiar with SQL, JAVA, Groovy.
- 2+ years of experience in Robot Process Automation Tools (Workfusion, Automation Anywhere)
- Experience in Machine Learning (ML) will be a definite advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and be able to guide team members through training and mentoring
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a busy and dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Know how to prioritise requests effectively and efficiently and work with a sense of urgency
- Project an image of professionalism and enthusiasm
- Proactive, persistent and dependable
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website. You can contact Deeya for more details on the role.
Find more jobs in Mauritius