A well known software house in Ebene, is looking to hire a Lead Developer and a Technical Architect for their .Net Development Team.
Lead Developer - To work on software development projects independently and from high-level specifications. To provide support to the developers and to participate in the validation of projects
Technical Architect - To lead the .Net development pool, implement best practices, design the architecture for new projects and be a subject matter expert on .NET.
- Serve as an in-house subject matter expert on all things .NET and ASP .NET/MVC.
- Impart your knowledge and understanding by participating in Code Reviews and assist in training other Developers in .NET and ASP.NET /MVC best practices.
- Be willing to learn and document best practices, standards and frameworks.
- Development will be concentrated around producing working software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns.
- Uphold our value of quality, simplicity, and consistency as you develop and maintain key system features.
- Work with other technical staff to troubleshoot issues reported in the application and help to resolve them.
- Assist in implementing recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
Skills & Experience:
- Over all 7+ years of IT experience
- Experience developing business cases, project plans and project documentation.
- Ability to work with business users to identify needs and apply or propose appropriate technical solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, ability to build consensus and manage customer relationships
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective time management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills in a fast-paced technical environment
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time while maintaining quality and attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of project management and the software development life cycle
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website.