Lead Developer / Technical Architect
|Job Title:||Lead Developer / Technical Architect|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2019 07:15|
A well known software house in Ebene, is looking to hire a Lead Developer and a Technical Architect for their .Net Development Team.
Lead Developer - To work on software development projects independently and from high-level specifications. To provide support to the developers and to participate in the validation of projects
Technical Architect - To lead the .Net development pool, implement best practices, design the architecture for new projects and be a subject matter expert on .NET.
- Serve as an in-house subject matter expert on all things .NET and ASP .NET/MVC.
- Impart your knowledge and understanding by participating in Code Reviews and assist in training other Developers in .NET and ASP.NET /MVC best practices.
- Be willing to learn and document best practices, standards and frameworks.
- Development will be concentrated around producing working software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns.
- Uphold our value of quality, simplicity, and consistency as you develop and maintain key system features.
- Work with other technical staff to troubleshoot issues reported in the application and help to resolve them.
- Assist in implementing recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
Skills & Experience:
- Over all 7+ years of IT experience
- Experience developing business cases, project plans and project documentation.
- Ability to work with business users to identify needs and apply or propose appropriate technical solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, ability to build consensus and manage customer relationships
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective time management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills in a fast-paced technical environment
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time while maintaining quality and attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of project management and the software development life cycle
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's