Lead Consultant - Castille Learning
|Job Title:||Lead Consultant - Castille Learning|
|Contact Name:||Christian Xuereb|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 10:52|
Role title: Lead Consultant - Castille Learning
Function: Learning and Development
Reports to: CEO
Role purpose: This is a commercial role for someone who has a passion for Learning and development. The chosen person will be involved in building a business plan for Castille’s Learning division and driving same in the market.
- To achieve the revised long-term strategic objectives and financial budgets of the Institute;
- To build relationships with existing speakers and mentors and develop new relationships;
- To develop relationships with the HR community and work with them to deliver L&D;
- To manage the quality of our delivery to ensure an industry leading proposition;
- To manage operations coordinating with different teams;
- To launch executive coaching and technical mentoring.
- To launch an e-learning proposition.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A strong track record in a commercial position;
- Passion for people and learning in particular;
- Positivity and high energy levels;
- Good team working skills;
- An ability to manage initiatives and clients independently.