Lead Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Lead Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Veronique Amaira|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 09:41|
Lead Business Analyst is currently required to join a firm in the Manufacturing industry. You will be reporting to Head of ICT and will lead the delivery of a portfolio of projects at Enterprise Applications and Core Systems level, and in this respect will lead a team of Business Analysts to meet company objectives
- Applying multiple architectural models or views to demonstrate how the current and future needs of the various functions will be met in an efficient, sustainable, and adaptable manner.
- Creating a vision for potential optimisations, automation and rationalisation of solutions and provisioning of Executive and Management information through the exploitation of existing and future Enterprise Applications & Core Systems investments.
- Ensuring that all projects are assessed for feasibility on the basis of a business case, appropriately prioritised, initiated, and planned and resourced in accordance with the overall portfolio of programmes and projects
- Proposing solution policies, processes and procedures to maintain high data quality standards
- Ensuring proper Master Data Management (Single source of truth) across different solutions
- Translating Business Process best practices into compliant system requirements.
- Overseeing the definition and design the Roles across Enterprise Applications and Core Systems
- Overseeing that a clear and auditable log of all changes to authorisation / access levels is maintained.
- Overseeing that all customisations in MDAX are tested for the respective security changes / alterations before these are released into the Live / Prod working environment.
Experience & Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience in the deployment of ERP Solutions (ideally MDAX) and Business analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions
- 3 years of experience in e-Commerce environments (B2B)
- Minimum Microsoft MDAX certification in 2 functional modules
- Knowledge of minimum 8 modules as outlined above.
- Experience with any Business Intelligence technologies and Data Analytics
- Experience with e-Commerce deployments such as B2B models;
- Understanding of BI Concepts including Data warehousing, In-memory technologies, ETL and Big Data.
- Project Management including: Process Mapping, Decomposition and Business Process Management
- Experience of analysing and breaking down problem and information using structured frameworks and methodologies.
- Deep Knowledge of manufacturing business processes
- Master Data Management
- Demonstrable track record delivering solutions
- Agile project and solution development methodologies and implementations at scale