Lawyer - Blockchain
|Job Title:||Lawyer - Blockchain|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €40,000|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 14:25|
A local firm is seeking to expand its Fintech department by recruiting a Lawyer to join their local team in Malta. A great opportunity for someone who is interested in expanding his knowledge and exposure within Blockchain.
- Providing advice and assisting clients in obtaining regulatory licenses, business plans, ICOs and drafting smart contracts;
- Advising on the regulatory status of the relevant laws and regulations, as well as dealing with regulatory authorities;
- Coordinating with other departments within the Firm to offer clients an A to Z service;
- Overseeing the Firm’s business development strategy and soliciting new clients;
- Travelling overseas to participate in international conferences.
Applicants need to be in possession of a Degree in Law, have previous experience working in financial services and a keen interest in Blockchain and Crypto. Fluency in English is required.
For more information, apply online or contact Simon on (+356) 99343 394. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.