Successful candidates should be in possession of the following:
- University Degree in Law;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in business English;
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a law firm or as an in-house counsel;
- Since the role requires building excellent working relationships and liaising closely with a wide range of both external and internal contacts, we are looking for a real team player with a positive can-do attitude;
- Must be proactive and self-motivated, with an eye for detail and willing to start off a legal career with the aim of growing within the firm.
It will also be an asset if candidates possess:
- Experience in Telecoms regulations.
- Drafting, revising and negotiating various contracts;
- Administration connected to corporate governance and intellectual property;
- The primary focus will be customer contracts, but assistance with service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, lease agreements etc. will also be part of the job;
- Drafting policies and procedures where necessary;
- Taking on research work as required;
- Compliance reporting and follow-ups;
- Assist legal department on any credit control initiatives;
- Other duties normally associated with such a position.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.