3 months ago
One of the lead global audit and advisory companies is seeking to expand their strong team of lawyers. The successful applicants will have excellent career growth prospects, the opportunity for continual professional development, and exposure to both the local sector, as well as to multinational and middle market sectors worldwide.
The requirements for this role include:
- A local qualification at tertiary level in Law
- A minimum of two years of experience. Experience in commercial law will be considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work hard and deliver assignments on time