A medium-sized boutique law firm is seeking to recruit an associate level lawyer to join their commercial law teams. Lawyers with at least two years’ experience will be given preference. Applicants must also possess the following:
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta or currently in the process of obtaining one;
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset;
- Proficient written and spoken English and Maltese. Additional languages will also be given value.
- An ability to communicate skillfully
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication which the task requires