L2 Solution Support
|Job Title:||L2 Solution Support|
|Contact Name:||Neeshta Hurreeram|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 08:09|
One of the leading telecommunication companies integrating the complexity of international communications, freeing customers to focus on their strategic initiatives to drive their business is looking for L2 Solution Support Engineers. The job will be to analyze and troubleshoot complex incidents raised by customers (reactive incident management) or by monitoring activities (pro-active incident management) or referred to by Key Skills / Senior Key Skills and/or activate expert L2 teams (Security, Backup, Infra, and System) / L3 Engineering teams in various countries for incident resolution.
Main responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Request fulfillment on standard/complex changes
- Patch management (updates and configuration; scripting & automation) of a multi-tier Cloud infrastructure.
- Routine system administration tasks such as user and service management, permissions, log
- analysis and other relevant activities
- Liaising with clients as a main point of contact/support for essential changes to their systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents escalated from other teams
- Restore service as quickly as possible following a service outage-type Incident
- Escalate other teams on Incidents with the relevant investigation
- As appropriate, gather data and lay groundwork for Root Cause Analysis
- Maintains technical procedures and System Administration documents
- Support and train the level 1 team on proactive incident resolution
- Reporting and Communication
- Provide Reporting on operational issues to Team Leader
- Provide ad-hoc reports and participate in technical debriefs
- Knowledge and abilities:
- Bilingual – English & French written and spoken
- IT Proficient: Networking, Linux, VMWare, Windows, Net Backup
- Information Technology
- Systems Administration on Virtualized environments
- Process and Standards and ITIL
- Incident and Change Management handling process
- Customer relationship management
- Exemplary time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal, team bonding and leadership skills.
- Good IT/communications background and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility relative to working hours
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a production environment including virtualization or system administration or IT Infrastructure related experience
Job skills and certifications:
- Technical skills on various platforms
- Excellent language skills (English and French), spoken and written
- Communication and knowledge of ITIL
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's