L1 Service Desk
|Job Title:||L1 Service Desk|
|Contact Name:||Jasbeer Keramuth|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 06:29|
A leading service provider is looking for Level 1 Service Desk who will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving high complexity customer faults.
- Call Desk activities
- Handle calls in a professional manner
- Ability to analyse the customer’s request and identify proper course of action
- Incident ticket creation if and when required
- Applying incident workflow on service now platform
- Monitoring of customer platforms via Orange monitoring tools
- Creation of proactive incident tickets when required
- Handle check listing activities (Meteo – backup – warning)
- First level support, apply technical instructions (TINs) for resolution of incidents for troubleshooting incidents at first level
- Function as first point of contact for incidents and service requests from end user Appropriately categorize, prioritize and escalate incidents and service requests which resolution is not found
- Communicate with end users on incident status
- Performs request fulfillment processes on simple/standard change requests
- Initiate and follow crisis process for major incidents
- Perform 1st level investigations on avamar and netapp backup solutions
- Production of periodic and adhoc reports for different teams
- Communication on Incident progress and resolution
- Bilingual – English & French written and spoken
- IT Proficient: Linux, Windows, VMware
- Process and Standards and ITIL
- Proper call handling process
- Customer relationship management
- Service now platform
- Avamar and netapp backup solutions
- Exemplary time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task.
- Ability to build good relationships with local and overseas teams.
- Good IT/communications background and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility relative to working hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's