€25,000 - €30,000
20 days ago
A financial institution that offers a variety of payment solutions and e-money products/services are looking to employ a KYC Analyst. The successful candidate will be involved in Customer Risk Assessments and participation in Business Risk Assessment. Role includes responsibility for quality control, AML & CTF monitoring, assistance with STR-related investigations and due diligence processes.
- The KYC Analyst is key in providing necessary groundwork to fulfil AML & CTF function, whilst helping other Departments/Units.
- Will serve as the Monitoring Function.
- Reporting directly to the compliance/MLRO Officer.
- Execute daily tasks, implement and enforce monitoring of the required SLAs.
- Assist with the updating and maintenance of applicable policies and procedures.
- Prepare Customer Risk Assessments, alone or in conjunction with the Risk Function and update the Risk Assessment Model.
- Review Quality control of Enhanced Due Diligence, PEP and Sanctions obligations, the Source of Wealth and Funds investigations Suspicious Transaction Reports.
- Able to conduct related training and testing
- Raise inquires and maintaining ad hoc contact with KYC solution providers
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Banking, Commerce, Law or any other similar qualification, from a licensed and recognised Educational institute.
- Candidate should have been working in Finserv, Fintech, Gaming or Consultancy environment for at least past 2 years.
- Familiarity with AML & CTF laws, regulations and procedures is a must.
- Ability to build relationships effectively, both in immediate team and wider business.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.