An established corporate services provider is seeking to recruit a KYC administrator to join the KYC Unit within the Corporate Administration department. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic team that handles international clients operating in a wide range of industries.
- Implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements
- Client re-evaluation in line with our quality and risk management policies
- Liaison with relevant departments to address, advice and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML/CFT procedures, including compliance checks
- Updating of records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems
- Monitor and manage risk controls and advise management accordingly
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures
Looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, who has a keen interest and basic understanding of quality, compliance and risk Management principles
The preferred candidate for this position should possess the following:
- A'level standard of education
- Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Strong Interpersonal skills and team building qualities
While relevant work experience is considered a strong asset, it is not essential for the role.