Key Skills Specialist (Freshers Accepted)
|Job Title:||Key Skills Specialist (Freshers Accepted)|
|Contact Name:||Jasbeer Keramuth|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 07:48|
One of our clients in the IT/Telecommunication sector in Mauritius is seeking to recruit Level 1 Key Skills Specialists to analyse and troubleshoot customer incidents such as reactive incident management, monitoring activities and pro-active incident management.
Responsibilities will include:
- To manage incidents raised by customers (handling calls, opening a case, communicating with the different teams) within SLA’s.
- To analyse these incidents and to fix them using the tools, and processes available.
- To participate in the evolvement of the processes taking into account customer requirements.
- Monitoring of customer platforms via Orange monitoring tools
- Handle change requests on customer IT platform in collaboration with Advanced skills if needed
- Lead, manage all incidents resolution on customer IT platform
- Manage the technical documentation
- Control Tower ‘initiation’ for crisis tickets
- Patch Management deployment
- Daily checklist handling
- Handle specific on-demand campaigns (eg.: password change, patch mgt, etc….)
- Escalation follow-up
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good knowledge on Firewall, Hosting and/or network environment
- Excellent Knowledge on Unix/Linux OS and windows
- Excellent Knowledge on Extranet/Internet protocols, Proxy
- Good knowledge on Network system(TCP-IP, SMTP/POP, DNS, etc..)
- Should have at least 2 years of experience on IT management
- Proven working experience in Operating Systems – Windows/Linux/Redhat
- Knowledge on BEA Weblogic, Symantec Cluster, Clustering, Cisco, FW, Routing, VLAN
- Knowledge of Application Servers (Apache and n-tier architecture)
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MY SQL, SQL Server), monitoring tools (Patrol) and backup solutions
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix (an added advantage)
- Knowledge on VmWare/VSphere environment (an added advantage)
- Knowledge of Cloud technology (an added advantage)
- University degree in IT/Computer Sciences
- Ability to work within a team with good team spirit
- Good IT/communications background and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with multiple task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exemplary time management, organizational and communication skills
- Working hours flexibility (shift system, 24X7)
- Fluent in French as well as in English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's