6 months ago
You will be managing affiliate partnerships by building relationships and collaborations. You will be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliates whilst handling non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues. With an analytical mindset, applicants must be social, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment.
If you have these traits, we look forward to hearing from you.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of high value affiliate accounts with the objective of growing the Betsson Group new depositing customers
- Monitor and analyze affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with Senior Group Managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
- Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns
- Implement strategies to increase quality and yield of Key affiliate partners
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- At least 3 years of experience in affiliate account management in igaming
- Great communicator
- Methodical, numbers driven and well organised
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary
- Fluent in English. Knowledge in other languages is considered a big advantage
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’
- Team player can work independently but likes to work with a team
Find more Jobs in Malta