Key Account Manager (German speaking) - RaceBets
|Job Title:||Key Account Manager (German speaking) - RaceBets|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 08:49|
Are you someone who handles pressure well, pays close attention to detail and has excellent communication ability? If so, we could have the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a passionate, creative and people focused Key Account Manager. You’ll have the opportunity to lead our Horse racing brand, Racebets in engaging content and 5 star service to our VIP customers!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Several years’ experience within VIP, sales and/or account management
- Knowledge of segmentation, CRM and campaigns
- Ability to build a VIP management strategy
- Commercially driven & proactive in growing accounts; providing ROI on all activities
- Native level communication ability in German, both in speaking and writing.
- Passionate about German Horse Racing (bonus)
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage high value player accounts with the aim to increase loyalty and exposure to the brand.
- Monitor and analyze player activity to identify drops and spikes while acting on opportunities to enhance the player’s experience.
- Be aware of and actively benchmark competitor offerings and / or incentives being offered to players in your remit.
- Propose and plan VIP events and promotions alongside VIP, CRM and Events manager, applying best practice in relation to hosting and attending events.
- Dealing with any escalations regarding account closures, responsible gaming issues, event related enquiries, Bonus enquiries.
- Upload, schedule and publish articles and posts for the German blog and Facebook page that are provided by our writers.
- Work closely with German Community Manager to coordinate upcoming pieces of content to be written.
- Monitor incoming messages and comments on German Facebook page.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's