A leading fiduciary, funds and professional administration services specialist based in the Isle of Man and Malta is currently looking for a Junior Trust and Company Administrator to join their team.
- Processing new business documentation
- Carry out administration tasks to assigned deadlines
- Basic bookkeeping, filing, paying client expenses, preparation of standard letters, vouchers and invoicing.
- Assist with preparation and filing of statutory forms
- Provide assistance to the team manager and colleagues in the administration of portfolios for HNW clients.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts and apply new skills quickly.
- Capable to meet deadlines and work on their own initiative
- The ideal candidate must possess a strong knowledge of Microsoft applications.