A well-established firm in the Technology field is expanding its team. The selected candidate will be required to assist in the configuration, installation and daily administration of new and existing IT systems. The candidate will also have a role in supporting end-users.
- Competitive remuneration package including health insurance;
- Full on the job training;
- Support of career aspirations and personal development;
- New ideas are always encouraged and welcome;
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic multi-lingual firm with 25 different nationalities;
- Providing Level 1 support for corporate users on Microsoft Office applications and operational systems;
- Provide general desktop support, configuration of Windows applications, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems;
- Liaising with Level 2 support team and IT consultants on core systems and operational infrastructure issues;
- Documenting internal systems and knowledge base articles;
- Minimum experience in a similar position of troubleshooting and repairs;;
- Reliability and punctuality; attention to detail; enthusiasm and a positive attitude;
- IT literacy - comfortable working in a technical environment and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Windows operating systems;
- Fluency in English, good written and verbal communication skills;
- Candidates with basic knowledge covering up to ITILv3 Foundations and / or Microsoft MCP levels will be given preference.